WHY DO I LOVE BTOB?


Hey, it's me Yvez! 
Welcome to my blog. 
All of us have our own journey of becoming a k-pop fan. And I'm about to share my own experience and journey on how I become a k-pop fan and why do I love being a k-pop fan. 

I love watching k-dramas then I met Yook Sungjae in a drama Goblin.
That time, I did a research about him because I really want to know him more. 
Then I met BTOB. A south korean-boygroup that consist of 7 members,
Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changsub, Im Hyunsik, Peniel Shin, Jung Ilhoon, Yook Sungjae. 
They call their fans Melody. They debuted on March 21, 2012 under the Cube Entertainment.

A lot of my friends who are k-pop fans earlier than me is always asking me, "Why do you stan BTOB?" I admit that BTOB is not that popular in the Philippines like other groups. But I don't stan BTOB because of their popularity. I love BTOB because they are BTOB.

I can't really tell you why do I love BTOB in just one blog post. There's a lot of reason why we love BTOB. I asked the same question to my co-melody. 






















SET NET! BORN TO BEAT.



BTOB is a family that is not related by blood but connected by their heart.
BTOB is not an ordinary k-pop group, a boy group who treat their fans as their 8th member and part of their family. 

Here's a fact to prove that BTOB is a family:
- When Sungjae and Ilhoon is still going to school, Eunkwang and Minhyuk (their leader and the oldest)treat  Sungjae and Ilhoon  like their own sons. 

- BTOB cried at their 3rd day This Is Us concert because Eunkwang and Minhyuk are going to enlist for their military service in Korea and they will be gone for about 2 years. Sungjae and the other members celebrated Eunkwang and Minhyuk's birthdays that should be on November but Sungjae said that they will celebrate it now because they can't celebrate it on November without Eunkwang and Minhyuk.

During This Is Us Concert:
"Whose concert is this? It's not btob's concert. It's not also melodies' concert. It's OUR CONCERT." -Seo Eunkwang

"For me, Melody is what I don't want to leave behind, I want to ask Melodies to promise us something. . . . The time that the 7 of us are together, promise us to be with btob, here at this place again. Is it possible? Will you promise us? Melody, I love you!!" -Yook Sungjae

"We cherish one another a lot, so it would be good to spend time with one another." -Jung Ilhoon

"Let's be happy everyone, got it? When we meet again, let's love again. There's nothing besides love that we can give. This isn't the last! Let's meet again someday, got it? Thank you for this concert. I don't think I can ever forget this. Thank you!" -Lee Changsub

"Thank you melodies! Next time, you will be able to see us as 7. Whether a long or short time after. Wait, what was I saying? Ah, thank you!!" -Peniel Shin

"Now that the performance ended, these happiness, these feelings,.. *going to cry* ... sungjae mentioned too while thinking of the day we are all together again, everyone live hard and be happy, that would be good." -Im Hyunsik

"It's such an honor to be in btob, Btob's minhyuk and eunkwang. To my team members, being together with them and this moment sharing with melodies, I will never forget. Eunkwang-ahhh, health is the most important. Let's live on for a long time, BTOB." -Lee Minhyuk


I'm already getting emotional here while writing this blog.
BTOB have been through a lot together. But they never thought of leaving us behind. That's why I love BTOB. I felt the true love between an idol and a fan.
For those people who said, "You are not going to be remembered by your idol." "You are just wasting your time loving people who don't even know you."

I just want to say, BTOB prove those sayings wrong. BTOB gave us the love we deserve. They love their melodies as much as melodies loves them.

A love between a fan and an idol is not impossible.

"Our Melody who still shine in blue, the melody that has been always touching. We love you Melody. We will never forget." -BTOB


"Melody, sarang" -BTOB
"Hae!!" -Melody. 





That's all for this blog. 
Stan BTOB. Thank you for reading!

Love, Y. 

Comments

Popular Posts