PARADISE MANILA WITH YOOK SUNGJAE!

Hey, It's me Yvez!
I will be sharing with you my memories when I attended the Paradise Manila With Yook Sungjae! 
Yook Sungjae is a k-pop idol, he's a member of a korean boy group, BTOB. 
They call their fans "Melody" so yes, I am a Melody.


This is my first time attending an event of a k-pop idol. It was so fun. 
As a fangirl, seeing your idol in personal is the best feeling ever. 
So I came to the venue at 11 am and the fanmeeting will start at 5pm.
I was 5 hours early. I saw a lot of melody there and I was alone that time I wanted to talk to anyone while waiting for the event to start but I am too shy to approach them. I texted my melo-friend who is also attending the fanmeeting, I said that I am already at the venue and I don't know anyone here. 

While waiting, there's a lot of melody who are giving freebies to us. Such as photocards, candies, and keychains. Melodies are so generous. 💙

Then when I already met my twitter mutuals and friends, we already get our ticket. 

Nakakapagod mag english ang sakit sa ulo. 😂
When we got our ticket, after 2 hours, we already go inside the venue. 
The venue is not that big so we can see the stage very closely. 

When the fanmeeting started and Sungjae already came out the stage, THE WHOLE CROWD GETS WILD!!!!!!!!!!!! 
It feels like we are in a concert but no, it is a fanmeeting. You can feel how happy we are that time. Everyone is hyping up. 

Everything went good that time. No one gets hurt. And, Sungjae told us that he was very happy to meet Philippine Melodies. He even studied how to speak tagalog for us.

"Maraming Salamat sa pagpunta kahit malakas ang ulan sa labas." - Sungjae
"Sama sama tayo palagi" - Sungjae
"Ako ay gwapo" - Sungjae
"Mahal ko kayo" - Sungjae

My mom waits for me until the event was finished. It was very memorable and unforgettable moment.
When I touched his hands, I felt very much happy. I know that every melody is happy that moment. I am happy for us. 
Meeting my idols are one of my biggest dreams. And it finally happened.

I saw him smiling in front of me. Not in front of the computer screen.

Thank you to those people who supported me to make one of my dreams happen. 
Thanks to my mom and my tita. They never fails to make me happy. 

Before the event ends, he told us to sing their song "Our Concert" by BTOB.

This song for you will always protect you
Cuz when the lights come on, everyone is the star
Even if the 4 minute song passes quickly
Don’t worry, our story has just started.

He even told us that when he goes back to Korea, he will tell his co-members that Philippine Melodies are waiting for BTOB. He promised that he will comeback. 

BTOB loves PH Melody so much. 💙


That's the end of my blog. Thank you for reading. 
I just wanted to share my fangirl moments with you and I want you to know how it feels to see you idols in personal. 

Thank you. 

Love, Y

Comments

Popular Posts