GET TO KNOW ME AS YOUR YVEZFRIEND!


Hey it's me, Yvez!
As you can read the blog title, this blog will be for you to know more about me. 
So if you wanna know who really am I, keep on reading! 
💕💕💕


Name: Eryka Patricia Yvez E. Perez
There's a story behind my name since I know some of you will think that why do I have a long name?
My family loves me so much so that's why. 😂
My name Eryka came from my papa's name, Eric. 
Patricia came from my lolo's name, Patricio.
And Yvez came from my lola's name, Nieves. 
That's the history of my name. 
Nickname: Yvez, Patpat, Ekang, Ebet
My friends used to call me one of these names. 
Birthday: November 30, 2003
My mom told me that my name should be Andrea Bonifacia because I was born the same day as Andres Bonifacio. But for me, it sounds weird but unique. 

Yvez is a very happy person outside. I may look strong but I am very soft-hearted person and easy to cry. I maybe bully my friends but I do love them so much. I am not that showy when it comes to someone I love so I show my love for them in my own way. 

Here's 50 facts about your YvezFriend!

#1 fact  ➱ I am a fangirl. 
I have a lot of idols that I love. I am also a k pop fan and a k-drama fan. 
My favorite k-pop groups are BTOB, Blackpink, Red Velvet, and SHINee. They are my main favorite k-pop group. 
I am a KathNiel fan since 2011. I love them since when I was grade 3 until now. 
Being a fangirl makes me happy. 


#2 fact I love aesthetic and pastel things SO MUCH!!!!! 

#3 fact My favorite color is yellow. I feel like yellow is giving me a positive vibe and I do love sunshine. 💛💛💛💛💛💛

#4 fact  My hobby is writing. I write anything, mostly I write stories. 

#5 fact  I have fear of cats, spiders, cockroaches, and butterflies. Is it weird that I am afraid of cats? 

#6 fact  I love taking photos. But I am lazy to upload it on my instagram and also, I have a collections of VSCO filters that I want to use for my instagram feed.

#7 fact  I like socializing with people through social media or chat. But I am shy in personal if we are not that close. 

#8 fact  I love my friends so much. Puday Squad, Litol Boterplays, C-tizens, Yna, Yasmien, Io, and of course, Grade 10 St. Augustine Batch 2018-2019. 💜

#9 fact  Jelaena, Jiro, and Revienne are my friends since grade 1. We met Clarisse when we are grade 2. 

#10 fact  I want to be a blogger/vlogger but I don't have confidence. 

#11 fact  I hate people who makes promise but break their promises. 

#12 fact  I am the youngest in our section. Believe it or not HAHAHA! 

#13 fact  I love reading wattpad stories. My favorite genres are horror and fantasy. 
Btw, you can follow me on wattpad @loneliestsunshine.

#14 fact  I already attended a concert and mallshows of my favorite artists. Yook Sungjae Fanmeeting In Manila, Daniel Padilla Road Tour in Subic, and Pangako Sa'yo Mallshow in Pampanga. 

#15 fact  I don't like asking my parents for money especially for my wants. If I want to buy something, I will save my allowance for it. All my merchandise are bought using my own money. I also know how to handle my money.

#16 fact  I am not that talkative but I am a very LOUD person. 

#17 fact  I can stay awake for 24 hours and I can sleep for 24 hours. It's my talent.

#18 fact  I saw KathNiel 5 times. First is when I attend their road tour, second is when I attend their mallshow, and I saw them three times when I go for set visit during Pangako Sa'yo taping in Zambales.

#19 fact  I already touched and had a picture with a kpop idol, Yook Sungjae.

#20 fact  I don't like wearing dress. 

#21 fact  I have a collection of albums, books, liptints, and magazines. 

#22 fact  I love blogs and vlogs. 

#23 fact  I attended school for the first time when I was 2 years old. 

#24 fact  I love sunflowers!!!! 🌻🌻🌻🌻

#25 fact  I do love strawberries 🍓

#26 fact  My favorite k-drama so far is Dream High. 

#27 fact  I love bitter sweet coffees! ☕

#28 fact  Chocolates are my energizers. When I am doing my projects and activities, I always want to eat chocolate first before I do my works.

#29 fact  According to my internet friends, I am a sweet person and I am their happy pill. 

#30 fact  I like singing but I know that my voice is not good and I don't consider it as my talent. 

#31 fact  My friends said that I am great in advising. 

#32 fact  I am a very friendly person but I am not good at approaching other people. If you do the first move, I can be comfortable to you. 

#33 fact  Weird fact: I have fear of cats but I LOVE HELLO KITTY AND TOM AND JERRY 😂

#34 fact  I always cry when I get mad or angry. 

#35 fact  I am a soft-hearted person. I am easy to get sad, mad, and happy. 

#36 fact  My favorite combination is pineapple and pizza, banana and milk, me and my crush. (I am confident HAHAHAHAHA)

#37 fact  I have two siblings but my second brother died.

#38 fact  I am always one of the boys when I am with my relatives. I am their baby girl.

#39 fact  I love We Bare Bears! Panda is my favorite character.

#40 fact  I am very a positive person when it comes to my friends. Because I don't want them to have negative thoughts when they are with me. I am a sunshine to them.

#41 fact  I love writing poetries but I only write when I am motivated or I have inspiration about the topic.

#42 fact  My role model is Kathryn Bernardo because I know where she starts and how she achieve her dreams now. 

#43 fact  I am trying and learning how to speak in Korean. I already know how to write so I study how to speak. 

#44 fact  I already went to different countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. When I turn 18 I am planning to go to Korea with my Tita. 

#45 fact  I treat my friends as my family. 

#46 fact   I always want to prove everyone that I can be better all by myself. 

#47 fact  I love kpop ballad songs but I rather sing an opm. 

#48 fact  I met a lot of people in internet world and they become part of my life.

#49 fact   I have three crushes for now and all of them are in grade 12 but from different schools. 😂

#50 fact  I am very compassionate to the people I know. 

That's all I can give facts about me. I hope you enjoy this blog! Thank you! xx #SAAStAugustine 

Love, Y 




Comments

Popular Posts