How to have a perfect IG Feed



                Hi, It's me Yvez.
 I love taking pictures of anything and I post it to my instagram account. 

I'm using these filters to have a fab feed. 
But my shots are not that perfect.
Here are some vsco filters to use on your instagram feed. 🌈

 
1. Filter: T1 +6
Exposure: +1
Fade: +3
Saturation: -1

I'm just using my phone when I take pictures. 
Since, Iphone has the high quality camera. 

2. Filter: HB2
 Exposure: -4
Contrast: +1 
Saturation: -2
Grain: +3 

If you love dark color try this filter. 
I'm using this filter on my instagram. 

 
3. Filter: SE3 
Exposure: 1
Contrast: 1.5
Saturation: 1
Fade: +3


 
4. No Filter
Exposure: -5
Contrast: +3/+1
Tint: +3
Saturation: -3

 
5. Filter: 04 
Contrast: +1
Temperature: -1
Saturation: +1
Fade: +3

If you want white but colorful feed, try this one! 😍 

6. Filter: S2 +6.1
Exposure: +1
Contrast: +1
Saturation: -1
Sharpen: +3

 If you love white and clean feed, try this one! 

 
7. Filter: K3 +12
Exposure: -1.7
Contrast: -1.2
Saturation: +2.3
Fade: 8.5 

Pinkish feed? No problem! Try this one. 🌸

 
8. Filter: HB1
Exposure: +2
Saturation: -6 (It's -6 sorry for the typo error) 
Temperature: +1

 
9. Filter: H6 +5
Exposure: +2
Contrast: + 2
Tint: +4
Fade: +4

 
10. Filter: F2 +6
Temperature: -2
Contrast: +2
Saturation: +2

If you want a colorful feed, try this one!

🌸

I hope you achieve your dream feed! 

Love, Y 


Comments

Popular Posts